Thursday, October 13, 2011

Iron Sharpening Iron


Everytime I look at this picture, I just can't help but smile!!!
I have been so blessed to be part of the world of CollegePlus!
The people are just amazing.
They are the kind of people who are AWESOME to be around and great examples of Christ.
Working in a totally secular environment has made me appreciate these people that much more.
Thank you, God, for giving me such amazing Christ-followers as friends.
May we all continue to grow in our knowledge of you and in our strengthening and encouraging of one another.
Love you all!!!!!

Love,
Katie :)

3 comments:

  1. You need someone to leave a comment don't you??:)

    I like the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was in that picture. :( I miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to meet you someday! I've only talked to you once, but I think you're going to be another great CPer :)

    ReplyDelete