Sunday, December 25, 2011

What a Wonderful Christmas

                                                     Source: typetypetypeshop.com via Katie on Pinterest

What a wonderful Christmas this has been.
And it isn't even over yet. :)
It's been celebrated with my wonderful family and friends.
I'm so thankful for everything my Savior has given me.
This year I'm especially thankful for the gift of salvation.
It's become so very precious and real to me.
Thank you, Jesus, that You came to earth to die for sinners like me. Thank you that you came so that you may suffer in this world of sin WITHOUT sin, and that you are ever interceding for us. May I continue to grow in my knowledge of you.
I hope y'all are having a wonderful CHRISTmas season.
Here's one of my favorite Christmas songs ever.
May God be glorified in everything!



Love,
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment