Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This and That

                                                                 Source: google.com via Katie on Pinterest

This blog has been quiet for a while and I apologize!!
I'm still trying to get into the swing of things.
Life is still crazy between school and work and now getting ready for Christmas.
I have a government final tonight that I need to study for.
Grandparents' company to prepare for.
Christmas cookies to bake.
I could go on and on, BUT I'll save you the trouble.

Life here is pretty cold in the 12th coldest city in the United States. (yeah, that's right. 12TH COLDEST! if you don't believe me...look it up)
Thankfully the snow melted.
It needs to come back on Christmas Eve, and leave again on Boxing Day.

Here's some cool links for you to take a look at :)

My friend Ruthiey blogs about drama and how it actually can be a good thing! (props to all drama queens)

Sunday night my church had a night of Christmas music in which my family sang, my brothers' band performed, and the Nativity scene  was reenacted.

Hope you're having a great week!!

Love,
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment