Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Little Catching Up

It's so hard to watch blogging fall farther and farther behind.
Ah well, such is life I suppose.
Sometime soon here I'm hoping to be able to write a nice long detailed post. :)

Here's a cool video to keep you company in my absence ;)
(and yes I do realize Christmas is over....is there a rule about when you're supposed to STOP?)



Some little tidbits of news you might enjoy:
- I got my little sister hooked on Hannah Montana.
- I got two Christmas items in the mail yesterday: one from Alaska and one from Ohio. Both of them were from dear CollegePlus! sisters.
- Last night, one of my wonderful "older sisters" got ENGAGED!!!! I'm so excited for the happy couple :D :D :D
- Spending a lot of time with my family recently has shown just how hilarious each member really is.

Happy Wednesday!!

Love,
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment