Tuesday, December 6, 2011

School and Christmas and such

                                                  Source: favim.com via Katie on Pinterest


I love Christmas.
Just not winter.
(that is my quote of the day.)
A friend of mine from work was actually supposed to come over and bake Christmas cookies with me today, but unfortunately, busy-ness pushed it until next week.
Baking Christmas cookies is one of my favorite Christmas pastimes.
My mom gives us the day off school in order to stock our pantry full of home baked cookie goodness.
We have lots of fun cutting out snowmen, angels, stars, etc., and decorating them to our hearts' content.
It's a wonderful tradition that I wouldn't give up for the world :)

School is crazy town right now.
It involves lots of freshmen in college type stuff.
Boring lectures where they teach you "vital" skills.
Math and physics are really hard.
I can't wait until I can start an actual routine.
I'm still waiting for that part of the school year to kick in.
On the plus side, I submitted my very first assignment for CollegePlus! today!!
I was pretty excited about that!

I hope you're having a wonderful pre-Christmas season :D

Love,
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment