Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wow

                                               Source: beautiful-portals.tumblr.com via Katie on Pinterest

I'm not often left speechless.
This morning in church, I was.
This past week has been busy and stressful.
This coming week will be ten million times more so.
I feel in over my head, like I'm drowning.
Sinking
Deeper
And
Deeper.
God has been good, but I still feel like I can't get out of this deep dark cavern.
I've lost sleep over it.
It's just constantly on my mind.
BUT THIS MORNING!
Oh I cannot even begin to express how I.M.P.E.C.C.A.B.L.E God's timing is!
Pastor Sowers prays before the sermon, and THEE first words out of his mouth are:
"Do you ever feel like you're in over your head?"
O_O
Ok, God...I'm listening.
God just really spoke to me through 2 Corinthians 3:1-6.
It was exactly what I needed to hear.
I was floored.
In that passage, Paul speaks on relying on God to be sufficient for us.
Oh how I needed that reminder!
Even when we complain about how we're incapable of doing something, God comes gently and tell us, I will take care of you.
God's grace is sufficient.
It might not look pretty, but He is there.
Every
Step
Of
The
Way.
God is so good, you guys!
TRUST HIM!!!!
I would appreciate any and all prayers for this week :)

Love,
Katie :)

1 comment: