Monday, November 21, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

                                             Source: elephantonawire.tumblr.com via Katie on Pinterest

Birthdays are just awesome :D :D
This week two of my good friends from CollegePlus! (CP) are turning 18 and MY 18th birthday is on Sunday.
I actually already got my birthday present which was a roundtrip ticket to California in January to meet some of my CP friends in person!!! (I'm just a TAD bit excited!!)
So a very happy birthday to Kluane (check out her photography AND her "life" or whatever you wanna call it blogs :D), Collin, AND to myself of course :D
Hope you had a great Monday!!

Love,
Katie :)

song of the week: Group 1 Crew - iContact

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks Katie!! Happy Birthday to us three :D (and I'm still older >.>)

    ReplyDelete