Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ROAD TRIP

As part of my birthday celebration, my friend Lindsey and I went on a road trip to Sioux Falls (about 80 miles north) to go shopping!
We had a blast!!! It included lots of laughing, talking, shopping (duh), forgetting my wallet at home, borrowing money, laughing so hard you choke on your supper, singing to Michael Buble, and ending the day by totally owning our government debate.
This birthday was the best ever and I'm so thankful to all who helped me celebrate!! :D
Here's some pics of the trip yesterday:

Lindsey was the official road trip driver!



LOVED these heels!!! They made me about six inches taller. :D

Do they know how to spell Merry Christmas in Germany?

Adorable little puppy sitting in the back of an adorable little bug

T.J. Maxx and Charlotte Russe (yes!!!!)

On our way home!

Road trip soundtrack (happy)


This was pretty much the coolest thing ever.....

Two of my favorite purchases. I am in love with all things Snoopy. So, a Snoopy shirt and stationary. win.
I hope you're having a wonderful week!!!

Love,
Katie :)

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure if you could kill your heels/self with those heels or if you could just use them as self defense and stab someone with them.

    ReplyDelete