Tuesday, March 20, 2012

(enter title here)

AH!!!!!!!! I've fallen way behind on these journal posts! I apologize!
Life suddenly got rather busy as I prepare to leave for Michigan for a wedding this weekend!

That's Megan and me :D :D
She and her fiance, Elijah, are getting married after knowing each other for less than a year!
Is that not so adorable and romantic?!
A lot of my CP friends are going to be there, and it's just going to be a really spectacular weekend!

I watched Peter Furler's latest music video last night, and it gave me goosebumps!!!
so so cool :D


I'm really hoping that once I get home from MI, I can restart doing those journal entries!

Love,
Katie :)

2 comments:

  1. I am going to be super super sad this weekend. I so want to be there for the wedding. As I told Mom, I understand why we are not going but I hate that we are not going. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwww Kali!!!
      *hugs*
      I wish you could've come too! I miss you TONS! we'll be thinking lots and lots about you!

      Delete