Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Those Cool Questionnaire Thingys
That's what I looked like in my mind when I found out I got tagged in one of those cool things you get to fill out with fun questions :D (although not quite so adorable as that little girl)
So here's the rules:
First the rules:
1.) You must post these rules
2.) Each person must post eleven things about them on their blog.
3.) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
(except I'm going to be a rebel and not tag anyone else or make up new questions.)
11 Things About Moi
1. My favorite foods are chocolate, go-gurt, and pizza.
2. I love falling asleep to the sound of a thunderstorm
3. One of my favorite things to do is have long heart-to-heart discussions with my best friends over Starbucks
4. I love pictures of random things like lamp posts, brick walls, gazebos, and bridges.
5. I have had many a late movie night with my twin brothers. They're the best!
6. I'm an animal lover to the core. I'll stop for birds in the road to make sure they fly away in time.
7. I love outfits. The whole matching thing from hair to shoes just makes me happy. (that's why I work in retail)
8. Skittles and Snoopy make me happy too. Why would I need a man when I have that amazing combination? ;)
9. Pink is the best color ever. No question. My room is BRIGHT pink and it glows.
10. I have a heart for orphans and I'm very excited to be traveling to Ethiopia next month to visit the orphans in their distress.
11. I love my family so much! Both my biological family and my spiritual one. They really are the best ever. They take care of me and keep me laughing and in line. I wouldn't trade them for anything.
1. When did you become a believer?
I became a believer about six months ago while staying in Cincinnati with Aaron and Anna. God used a simple Skype call with several CollegePlus! students to bring me to Himself.
2. What has been a very influential book in your spiritual walk? How?
"Idols of the Heart" by Elyse Fitzpatrick. This book has really made me aware of how idols can affect your walk with God. I've been able to apply a lot of the things she's talked about in her book.
3. What is your favourite store to shop at?
GAP of course!!! Not only do I get an employee discount, but I also see the clothes there several times a week and I absolutely LOVE it!
4. Do you wear your hair up or down in general?
I usually always start with my hair down and then end up putting it up by the end of the day. So half and half I guess.
5. What city would you like to live in?
Pretty much anywhere that's not in the Midwest. The place where we stayed in California was so breathtakingly beautiful! I'd love to live somewhere near there.
6. Who is one of your spiritual mentors?
Anna has been my biggest spiritual mentor for many years, but my parents have definitely been there for me too.
7. If someone gave you a large sum of money, what would you do with it?
I'd love to donate a large portion of it for orphan care. I'd also put some towards college and my future home with my future husband. Ok, ok and a little bit for shopping too.
8. Are you a night person or a morning person?
Oh I am a night owl to the core! I can stay up late, but even if I go to bed early, I struggle with getting up in the morning.
9. Starbucks or Caribou Coffee? Why?
Starbucks ALL THE WAY! Mostly because I've never had Caribou.
10. Do you enjoy long trips or dread them, whether in a car or a plane?
I love long trips if I have wonderful people to spend them with. I like car trips with my family and plane trips with my friends.
11. What's your favourite genre of music?
I don't have a favorite. I like anything except for rap, country, and flat out screaming.