Sunday, September 4, 2011

Starting a Blog...

This is new territory for me.
Blogging is what my dad does, not me.
I'm not creative or entertaining.
Writing is NOT my gig.
I have a math brain.
So here goes nothing...

I want to use this blog as a sort of journal. I want to write down thoughts I have about God and His character. I have ramblings about my crazy life that I just have to let loose. I want to use it to brag about my amazing family. I want to invite you into my life. I'm a storyteller. What better place to tell my significantly long stories than a blog?!

My dad's nickname for me as long as I can remember is Sunshine.
Bursts of Sunshine. That pretty much sums me up :)
Welcome to my world.
I hope that as I come to know God more, you can come along and worship this great God with me.
OUR God.

Love,
Katie :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world my beautiful Sunshine. I Love You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy blogging!!! it's tons of fun :) (and I can already tell I'm going to love reading your writings)
    ~Indi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gorgeous!! WOW! Happy day! Kaje started a blog! <3

    ReplyDelete