Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's Game Day


Saturday is game day.
Ever since I can remember, our family always watches the Nebraska Huskers dominate EVERY ;) team they play!
It's a family tradition and I love how it has evolved as the years have passed.

My dad sits through the whole game (no matter what the outcome) with his classic tagline, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
I think he feels as if the team is his family and he's responsible for the outcome.
Understandable behavior considering both he and my mom graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln :DD

I love football season.
It's something everyone my family enjoys and in a way it brings us closer together :)
(some of us get more into it than others!)

My Huskers dominated today.
I'm so proud of them!!
GO BIG RED!!

Love,
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment