Thursday, May 3, 2012

Blog Love

sending some blog love your way.

I've read a few posts by Natalie, but I found this post really encouraging and interesting.

I think as homeschoolers, we can have lots of misconceptions on the large family vs. small family idea.
India very wonderfully puts those to rest with Scripture.

I have hilarious brothers

My dear friend Beka blogs about the will of God.

And I feel like this somedays...

                                                   Source: silverbridgecoffee.com via Katie on Pinterest

Love,
Katie :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Thanks so much for following my blog! I've really enjoyed getting to explore and read yours as well. Have an awesome weekend =)

    P.S. Thanks for the little shout-out above =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's no problem at all :D
      I LOVE your blog with all your awesome God thoughts :)
      thanks for the comment.

      Delete